Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rush Hour?

Traffic has been so great this summer in Atlanta during the morning I was bummed that school was starting back. I can leave my house at 7:15 and be to work at 7:30. I love that. When school starts back there are all of the SUVs and school buses on the road. It has been a week and a half now and the traffic is still great. I am sad it is great. It is not the lack of SUVs toting kids to school, it is that 10% of my city is out of work. Seriously. We have one of the largest unemployement rates in the US currently and we seem to lose jobs quicker. It worries me for my friends and nieghbors. Although it is not good to hedge bets, I can say both the Fab Hub and myself are safe and secure with our jobs. When I am on time or just do not care about warming my seat at 7:30 I stop by Dunkin Donuts and get a Large Turbo. Okay, so I have been by there everyday lately. Whatever. It really is the most fun $2.56 can buy.

No comments: