Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ear Cleaning PSA

I like to have really clean ears. I can hear everything. Perhaps because I am still blind as a bat after two Lasik eye surgeries I have a heightened sense of sound. Or I was just an eves dropping bartender for many years.
Recently I have developed a rice crispy noise in my when I yawn. I also have horrific vertigo. If I am in a bathroom stall the room is moving in my world. Elevator: like a bouncy castle. I have been on a quest to figure it out. Why go to the doctor when I have dogpile and bing?
I have tried dandelion root to be all homeopathic or whatever. The ginger root really does work for my vertigo. Then I learned about a nice little ear cleaning kit in a little box. I had a coupon...score! I got my little box and had a nice first run at cleaning but I did not have enough time to let the stuff sit in my ear 5-7 minutes. Tonight I had all the time in the world. I let the stuff sit in there and then got it out. Then I thought to myself, hum, I could use the little cleaning bulb to blast some water in there and really get them spic and span. I had just brushed my teeth and I always use hot water for that. I filled up my cup and got all my ear cleaning stuff ready to use. Holy God in Heaven!!! Did you hear me scream? Eff eff eff. Yeah, that would be scalding hot water I just blasted in my ear. Eff. My right ear is so tender. Do not call me tomorrow. I will not be on the phone.

No comments: