Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Communication is Key

So I was thrilled with my Blackjack II for a year and eight months. It called people, emailed, told me about the traffic, gave me directions, and searched the Internet. And then it stopped. And then I developed a relationship with AT&T customer service. It worked again! Then the email stopped harvesting. Then it stopped sending....you get the picture. After at least ten hours of relationship building with AT&T customer service, both over the phone and in person, I learned this was a compatibility issue. While tech one was calling customer service from the AT&T store tech two took me to an iPhone to see if it would work....yep, it sure did. He had time to install and uninstall my email both POP & IMAP and report back that it worked. Tech one was still on hold. It took a week to get the phone due to demand. I have had it less than a week. I love the iPhone. LOVE. So much fun and productivity is possible....or I can just be on Facebook all day.

No comments: