Tuesday, January 23, 2007

She Swallowed a Spider to Catch the Fly......

I feel like I'll die....
It all started on Friday. I threw my vitamins in my coat pocket to take once I got to work and had something to drink. I remembered that I needed to take them as I was doing a few things at once and swiped them out of my pocket and threw them in my mouth. Down the hatch.
I was grabbing for my glass to have a wash down of water when, "Oh, CRAP! I just swallowed a screw!".
Yeah, a screw.
I have a Prada key chain that had lost a screw and I kept it in my pocket to put it back together. That would be the same pocket I threw the vitamins in. I tried to gag. It did not work. Nothing really painful resulted other than feeling like a ate a tortilla chip made out of glass and steel.
Tonight I was taking a hand full of pills and I got a reminder about Friday. It hurts. I hope the screw is gone....I have no conclusive evidence.

No comments: