Sunday, January 21, 2007

Not One, but Two!!

I was all giddy and happy and such when Obama announced.
I was almost crying with happiness when Hillary announced.
I know many of you hate them.....but I am making my order for bronze statues this weekend. I wonder who will steal the sign from my yard next year? I bet I get a bulk discount, so no worries. Happy days are ahead!
On another note:
In Georigia we still cannot buy beer, wine or alcohol on Sunday. Blue laws crap that have never been challenged. This year it has been brought to the floor. Our red neck governor Sonny has stated it will not get his vote to pass. Even more backwoods is that there are dry counties, ie no alcohol any time or any day. Why? Simply because the good Lord don't like it much here in the South and the Bible is the only book you need, y'all. Teaches you time management. I had to plan ahead last night and make a stop for my Sunday sauce.......

No comments: