Monday, January 29, 2007

17 MPH

25 miles took me an hour and a half. I do not know how commuters do it. I would eat razor blades for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had to drop my car at the dealership for the horn issue and the disco stereo issue. They are in Roswell up 400. I have nothing nice to say about 400. The new lane that was just opened does nothing. Did I mention this was at 4 in the afternoon?? 400 is evil.
To get my stereo to go loco like it does for me and never for the dealer I was blasting a new Korn song called Transistor. I was shaking when I got out of the car at the dealer. Between the music and traffic and 400 in general I was one step away from a Xanax.
On a more pleasant note I got a new TT as my loaner. Sweet! Made sitting in traffic slightly nicer for my ride home.

No comments: