Saturday, August 12, 2006

Super Lucky Indeed

I am so excited. I have been on the hunt for a Super Lucky Cat for some time. I went to the worst possible Chinese, Thai, random Asian restaurant for dinner tonight. It actually is the best for a special reason: SUPER LUCKY CAT
If you take note, you will see most of these restaurants have one. I thought the only way to get one of good size would be to steal it. I was wrong.
At Danny Alhoa's (yes, it is next door to a gas station) I saw it.
A GOLD GILDED SUPER LUCKY CAT THAT WAVES!!!!
It was on the top shelf behind the bar waving to me my entire meal. Otherwise I would have absconded with it had it been in reach. I did however ask where to acquire such a wonderful Super Lucky Cat.
I will be going to China Town tomorrow. I am excited for the trip. I think Bellini will really like the Super Lucky Cat. Yippy!!

No comments: