Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Denied

We went to the local joint for dollar sushi tonight. Yum! We spent $25 and ate like a king and queen. Even had a beer.
As dinner came to a close my thoughts drifted to Super Lucky Cat. He waved to me on the way in. He was waiting by the door the entire time. As we were leaving I reached out my hand to grasp his paw. The fab hub had the block. He says it would be super unlucky to steal a Super Lucky Cat and nothing good could come of it. I reminded him that if i cannot acquire one we will have to go back to Pan Asian, Mexico, et al. town until I find one of proper height and deal with people lying to us about where to find a Super Lucky Cat.
I suppose we will be headed back to the Epcot of Atlanta this weekend. This time it is serious.....I will not leave until I have the Super Lucky Cat of my dreams. I will be sure the camera goes this time. I will not rest until the cat is home.......

No comments: