Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's a Small World After All

So I went on the hunt for my Super Lucky Cat today. Like the good man told me I went to China Town. Which oddly is next to Mexico Town, Korea Town, Japan Town and any other Pan Asian Town. Really much like Epcot, but no rides....
This was a failed mission my friends. I chalk this up to the following:
1. I do not read Cantonese
2. I do not read Mandarin
3. People that do read 1 & 2 do not speak much English
4. The guy in Mexico Town lied about where the Super Lucky Cats are sold
5. Danny Aloha Lied about there being Super Lucky Cats on the open market in Atlanta
I went to the local Asian grocery store. Good ol' Dong Bang. Dong did not know what a Super Lucky Cat was. I am really deflated about this. I checked out eBay. They do not have what I need. I need a BIG Super Lucky Cat. I will not rest.
I recommended any various Asian fare for dinner. I don't think the fab hub will let me near any place that has a Super Lucky Cat within my reach near a door. I tell you: Stealing a Super Lucky Cat is the only way to get one. I bet our local Japanese joint puts up a missing cat sign soon......

No comments: