Sunday, August 13, 2006

Damn that Radio Song

My iPod crapped out last Sunday when I was at the gym. I was so upset. The iPod was upset too. It was making the sick iPod frowney face. The fab hub purchased a new hard drive for it and promised all would be well soon. I think this was more for him than me.
When I was working out the other day at home I asked him to turn on some music. He puts on Cake. Great band, not workout music. Then he puts on the Beatles. Again, great band, not workout music. He asked what I wanted to hear. My request was for some Blackeyed Peas. He asked about REM. I requested JT. He asked about Dave Matthews. I requested Gwen Steffani. He finally sucummed to my requests. Since he was (as usual) working on his computer he had to stay in the same room and listen. He wants my iPod fixed more than I do. He did however, make me some smart playlists.
The hard drive came and to our dismay is the wrong size. Will have to return and reorder for the proper fit. Until then I will have my music blasting from the computer speakers for all to hear from my iTunes library of death. So many gigs of music, so little time........

No comments: