Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where I have been

So I finally had vacation. The fab hub and I had a wonderful 7 day cruise. We hit Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Grand Cayman, and Costa Maya. We had such a good time. Had lunch at a Margaritaville and some drinks, swam with sting rays and fully relaxed and rested. The sting rays were my favorite. Carlos with Kirk Sea Tours taught me how to hold them and I fed them octopus. They feed by sucking food in.....I got a sting ray hickie on my hand from feeding them.
We had a 5th deck balcony....this was so nice. Having a snack on the balcony rocks! Our travel agent sent 3 bottles of wine and we traded them in for champagne in the dining room. We had a drink of the day everyday and a new towel animal every night. We were awarded our 25 day at sea pins too. I love Holland America!

For all my love and enjoyment I still have a hint of vertigo.

No comments: