Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Monday Part II


It really was a crap day. Rainy and yuck in Atlanta. Someone where I work in a different department thought I was a glorified customer service rep and asked when I would get a real job. Yeah, try doing what I do. It is a craft, an artful "dance", and I enjoy my job or even better career.
I have to go back to the paint store for the 5th time to get a better paint match for the money pit's exterior. Needed to do it today but I could not.
Borat called at 7:30 this morning. He has called every morning this week. I can't wait til he is settled. Glorious! Simply glorious!!
Only Georgia would elect Sonny. It makes me cringe.
The best part of my day was a large gingerbread non fat latte with no whipped cream. Yum.
Here is Bellini gettin' all civic with it!

No comments: