Sunday, November 05, 2006

It has been 2 weeks

It has been two weeks since IT happened. I think I can talk about it now with out stringing together nothing but curse words.

My Purse was stolen.

Not just any purse folks: my Prada purse. I felt so violated. I still do in fact. This happened the week before we were set to leave on a week long cruise. My license, my social security card, my iPod, my credit cards, my MAC makeup, my Tiffany & Company bracelet, but the only thing I cannot replace: my Nana's pill box.

I was shopping at Publix (regional grocery store that rocks) and I was being a good shopper and putting my cart up when it was taken from my locked car. Luckily I still had my keys and cell phone. I was not harme in any way.

This is the only time I have ever yelled at the fab hub in rage. I don't know if he really knew what to think about that. I felt even worse.

After we had searched the parking lot and area trash cans to look for the discarded purse we came up with nothing. He took me to Holiday Lane at Macy's. I love Christmas decorations. All the happiness and sparkley stuff and lights really makes me happy. He took me to the MAC counter so I could replenish my makeup. This made me feel a little better. I love the fab hub. I hate the person that has my bag.

I have replaced the bag with a similar one from Prada. Still not use to it. I got a new wallet from Prada that I love. I wish I could get the pill box back....it was passed down to me.

No comments: