Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Best Thing Since......

I really love Christmas. I love the surprises, movies, family, food, cookies, trees, songs and all that Christmas goodness. Best of all I love getting a pile of gifts. For you my dear readers, I offer my Christmas review:

This hair dryer makes me have the best hair ever! Better than a Chi and made in Italy like all good things. Big thanks to Kitt (#1 hair stylist at Van Michael Salon) for helping the fab hub get this for me from the in laws.


Again, all good things come from Italy. If you have not had one of these little pieces of heaven get your ass up and go get some. They have sweet little love notes in them.

I love Justin. I don't care what you say. The fab hub hooked this up. Yummy!

I requested a certain popcorn tin for the tin this year. I got this huge tin with Santa on it. I WANTED THE FLAMINGO TIN. Do people really eat this crap? I will feed it to the office. I will try again next year . I don't want the popcorn.....just the tin. Who needs popcorn when I have hoarded so many cookies?

So I am not a fan of the French, flappy headed, frogs. I do, however, love some champagne. This is the only french contribution I will acknowledge. I believe it is pronounced, "Verve poo poo".

This is almost perfect. See, I am married to a geek. He knows every spec or will fully educate himself on every spec of anything that is quasi electronic. I wanted the Sony. We will exchange.
A self help book and a coffee mug for the fab hub and myself. We can drink coffee and learn the language of love.....um, thanks for thinking of us. Hermph....I needed a coffee mug. I was fresh out of them.....

Now who does not love a time traveling midget? I am too exhausted to expound on this. This is a train wreck that is actually my mother's white elephant gift. She was too tipsy to remember to steal the lottery tickets and ended up with midgets, time traveling midgets.

This is a sample of the Christmas goodness. I am not sharing my cookies. I probably have 5 dozen or so more to fatten myself with.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ahh, you have a blog. I have one too, I just haven't posted yet. Don't know what I have to say that anyone would want to read...

Anyway, just thought I'd mention that I got "The Five Love Languages for Singles." Wow. Apparently I'm running late, as this book is written on a fifth grade level. I guess I should have gotten married 15 years ago. I suck. I hope yours is aimed at adults. And mine's all Freud. Kill me please.