Sunday, December 24, 2006

I know, I know

I suck. I know....
Saying I have been busy is putting it all too nicely. I have been baking, shopping cleaning and planning all sorts of goodness for my favorite time of year. I really frickin' love Christmas. Today we will go to my Gramie's house. Before we go there we will hit the Niemans and Saks outlets since she lives 10 miles past where God stopped creating and for some reason that is where outlets are....
Then we come home clean up and go to my big fat Italian Christmas party. Yes, really, my family is huge, we are such a big family no one knows everybody and all the kids. We eat alot and then drink even more. Then it will be time for the white elephant gift exchange. I must admit I am slightly worried. I pissed a bunch of people off at last years as I got the highly coveted peacock stained glass window. People will be out for revenge.
More on Christmas fun....I shook a gift so much and so hard last night the fab hub thinks I broke it. Crap. I will not be happy opening broken stuff.

No comments: