Saturday, December 02, 2006

I Heart Trader Joe's

We went to Trader Joe's tonight for grocery getting. I freakin' love that place. I have not been in some time. I think the last time I was in one was when I was in Cleveland for business 2 years ago. The selection. The prices. Oh, there is so much goodness in there. Joe just came to Atlanta. The store we went to is in Sandy Springs. We asked about 2 buck Chuck....they had a 2 month supply that sold out in 3 days......way to go Atlanta! I am being so good right now by not eating the gelato (Italian Chocolate) out of the container. It is still sealed in the freezer. However, the freeze dried pineapple is wonderful. I went in to Whole Foods for a few things as well and noted muffin tops in nice containers. You know, the top really is the best part of the muffin......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trader Joe's makes me feel warm and gooey inside.