Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Driving Miss Daisy

I met the fab hub and our best friend in the world for drinks and eats tonight. We went to Twist. Yummy. I had a cheese plate that was so good. Had some good people watching. Then there was the drive home....This should have been 15-20 minutes. It is 7pm and The City is still working on the sewer, the streets and any other thing to take Peachtree down to 1 lane. I am turning more evil every light change we sit through not moving. We are finally past the mess. I am cruising home. We see a man on a cell phone cross the double line to move into the HOV lane while he is the only person in the SUV with a government tag. I ran a guy off the road into a church parking lot blasting the horn so hard I had an Audi emblem embedded on my hand. I can't handle the idiots driving around. I am so thankful I am 6 miles from work. I would go nuts. After 15 minutes in the car I am done. I am the face of road rage.
We pulled up behind an SUV that had a tow hitch cover like no other. It was a UGA official tailgating cover with a built in beer opener. Classy!

No comments: