Sunday, September 10, 2006

Caught Up

This past week has been the week from hell. Work was busy. Home was busy. Everything was just busy. And on top of that I could not sleep. I finally got caught up last night. Feels good.
On Monday the fab hub and I took down more privit in the yard than you would believe. So much that we scared the city pick up and they have left it. If it is not picked up by Wednesday I will make some calls. It covers the walk way on both sides of the fence.
I don't remember Tuesday other than work. It was bad. Really bad.....glad I don't remeber
Wednesday I left work on time and hit Costco. I still owed Bellini a birthday gift. I got her the best cat tree ever! She loves it and it looks cute. I should have some pictures on flickr by the end of the day. I could not sleep-maybe 4 hours if I was lucky.
Thursday was like Tuesday part II. I have blocked that from memory too. I did take a lunch break and went to Target to pick up some needed items. I was looking all through the hair care area for some baby shampoo for Bellini. Finally someone asks to help me, as I must have looked lost in this aisle. I asked, "Where can I find some monkey wash?" The girl looked at me as if I had grown antlers. I tried to explaine my cat seems to be more monkey than cat and I needed some baby shampoo to bathe my naked cat. I finally gave up trying to explaine and went to the baby section to find what I needed. My lack of sleep was to blame....
Friday we went to Aspens for dinner and had a wonderful time. I woke up at 3:30 and could not go back to sleep. It was awful.
Saturday I tried to nap but could not. We killed the back yard in hopes of getting a backyard. Round Up everywhere. Will hope that the seed takes and we have a beautiful lawn like on the bags of seed we have. The fab hub gave Bellini a bath with the baby shampoo that is Lavander sceneted...she smells so good and it worked well. Had dinner at Sal Grosso, aka the meat faucet. It is a Brazilian steak house where they walk around with meat on swords and slice some off for you. I grazed on the wonderful salad bar. I finally slept and feel so good.

No comments: