Thursday, May 01, 2008

Bizarre is the only way to explaine it

This week has been an absolute roller coaster ride. In all my years of experience I have never seen this kind of stuff. Things that you may only see once in a three to five year span, odd things all through the week. Tuesday was the peek. Three crazy anomalies in one day. Jacked up. Due to the all the odd ducks floating in the moat around my desk I am going in on my day off today to go put the finishing touches on some stuff. If you need your dose of "Are you kidding me?!" law suits I can be your fix.
Then it is off to NYC. I am so excited to get out of my city and into another. I will share all the food I can. And yes, after each person I asked where to go: I now have reservations on Friday at NOBU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING. Chocolate bento box dessert....