Thursday, March 01, 2007

Then I'm So Strung Out.....

Wendy's is using "Blister in the Sun" as a song in a current commercial for a new cheese burger. I love the Violent Femmes. I loved them 15 years ago when they were only 15 years old....yeah, they have been around for a decade or three. I hear the commercial and I want to start singing. Then a get pissed because it is a fast food commercial. Internal conflict. I like the Wendy's raccoons, but they have gone too far with the Femmes. "American Music" was my favorite anyways....When I'm walking I start my stuff.....just does not say buy a burger to me.
The vegetarian will not be buying any fast food....even if the Femmes are involved.

1 comment:

Jen said...

amen my sister! i just noticed that commercial today...then i got all pissy with at & t using adema's giving in...i mean, like wtf?!