Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Parting of Veils

Here I am as a crazy girl. I am starting the process of applying to law school and I thought I would give you dear readers a little something. Indeed I know I can be stark raving madd and still function....for God sakes Jeff and I renovated the house, planned a wedding and lost our minds with Home Depot all in just a few months and everyone survived, even Home Depot.
I can do this.......work full time, study my ass off for the LSAT, gather all needed documents for my application(s), and still have a social life. The big one will be swinging law school with work. At this point I really have no other choice. Do people ever say, "Gee, I want to be an insurance claims adjuster!"? Hell no. Moving in to law will be a natural step from where I am now.
Step one of this never ending process is getting the study gear. I ordered the Kaplan LSAT, so we will see what this is all about when the post man makes a visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saw the link to your blog on Bellini's site. I am living proof that law school and work can be done at the same time. I admit that it wasn't a pleasure cruise, but I did finish and I managed to do well. Good luck with the LSAT.