Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Theft by Taking

DSW is having a mother of a sale. Stop reading this and get your ass over there.
I love DSW for several reasons:
1. They have my favorite brands: Kenzie, BCBG, Jessica Simpson, Guess, Rocket Dog and many more.
2. The sale section is larger than most shoe stores.
3. The prices are unreal. Example: Tonight I scored a pair of Jessica Simpsons that are super soft leather with acrylic leopard heels for $18 that were just marked down 70% from $60. I think crappy shoes at Payless are more than that. I also picked up a killer kitten heel pair of shoes from Charles David for $21.
4. They play good music. One time I was in there and actually turned my iPod off.
Really, they just marked a crap load of shoes down. If you need shoes, want shoes, wear shoes or dream about shoes you need to go. I may make another trip without the fab hub cause, well you know....sometimes shoes just find their way into the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. Did you ever think the day would come where you'd say that you love Jessica Simpson shoes? I have trouble with it...