Friday, June 15, 2007

Conversations with Groundhogs

It has been awful. I have been sleeping about 4 hours a night. If I am lucky I get 6 hours. I have tried sleep advise and herbal crap....it was time to go to the doctor. My doctor is really cool--she believes in alternative medicine and conventional. I told her how worn down I am and that I cannot stay asleep once I finally fall asleep. I was given a hand out. I told her this has been going on a month or so and I REALLY need some sleep. Apparently my sleep clock needs to be reset and I was given Rozerem to do the trick. I am sure you have seen the commercials with Abe Lincoln and the groundhog. I was wanting Lunesta to have a visit from the sleep butterfly, but I will take what I can get. It has been 3 nights now. I am progressively sleeping more, but still waking up every few hours and not falling asleep for at least an hour when I try. I love the groundhog.

No comments: