Sunday, July 27, 2008

How Dark & Twisty?

I have always been a rather dark and twisty person. I took it to a whole new level Tuesday. I had my teeth cleaned. My dentist of 25 years retired so it was time to find a new dentist. I wanted someone who was cool, yet knowledgeable. Instead of asking people who they go to I set out kudzu.com. I like this website bunches. I get it when people are so pissed off they unleash online about how horrible a good or service is. When you see oodles of people raving about a dentist that is something special. So I selected my new kick ass dentist based on reviews.
I had a super cleaning with Amy. I wish she were not moving away when her hubby graduates PA school. She is great. Dr. Snyder gave a look over and went over my xrays. I have only had the occasional filling done. Nothing exciting. I found out my lower right canine tooth has a dead nerve. When you look at this on an xray you see a little black halo around the base. I have never had a cavity in the tooth, it does not hurt, no trauma or anything. Yeah, I need a root canal. WTF?! So whatever, I have an Emo tooth with a black halo. It gets fixed in August.....

No comments: