Saturday, January 05, 2008

The BEST shoe website!

Wow is all I can say. I L-O-V-E great big heart this website. The browsing is super, the lay out is the best, and the prices are amazing and second to none.
Right now overnight shipping is free and they are giving a $5 discount.
I am a deal hound and I can find better prices anywhere and if you can they will beat it by 10%! The selection is incredible. I love that you can select all your favorite brands in the size you like and and they all show up in the same mix so you do not have to do 10 searches to look at your 10 favorite brands.
Go here, now!

2 comments:

Jen said...

gee thanks....now i'm all having to go to this site repeatedly. muchas gracias for this new addiction!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this site. It's where I found my wedding shoes. HALF PRICE. (but then they didn't have my size - BASTARDS - so I had to pay full price from stupid zappos.)

I LOVE your shoes. they are awesome.