Saturday, December 29, 2007

Not as bad

I thought it was going to be awful this past week. It was just me on Monday and my fearless leader was back on Wednesday. Seeing as how we use firms for all of our work we must pay them. I understand this. You get a legal bill, make sure you are not being utterly gouged and you pay it. Simple enough. When I tell you my bill basket is empty I mean you can see through the bin and see my desk. As in nothing in it. As in keeping up my daily work. Other people however don't mind leaving bills unpaid. When I tell you we went through over 2 feet of bills I am not kidding. It was over $200k in bills we paid. It needed to be done before the end of the year for the firms and for us. The upside is that my pending did not grow. The even better part is I have a 4 day weekend to blow off some steam and drink some champagne for New Year's Eve.

No comments: