Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Guess who moved in next door!?!


Guess who moved in next door!?!
Originally uploaded by ganners.

You remember my wonderful neighbor, right? Yeah, she has been "gardening" more and more. There is now a scare crow that looks across the drive way at us. It is a crow and it is indeed scary she put this nylon piece of crap in the yard with a bamboo piece up it's butt. I also saw what I thought was a 10 Commandments tablet in the yard but after further investigation I found it is a memorial for a dead dog. I hope there is not a dead dog burried there. I am thinking there will be more plastic flowers for Fall "planted" soon. Don't worry, the patrotic bunting is still up over the front door. So fancy. So classy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of our neighbors has two plastic birds on their lawn. Pheasnts or some other type of nonlocal bird. I want to steal them and replace them with gnomes.

But they are small and not nearly as scary as this scare crow...